Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hello Weekend!!
I hope you all had a great week and now are ready to enjoy the weekend. This is my first Friday Favorites Post, so I hope you like what I have been loving and I would love to see what all of your favorites are....
Enjoy!
KP
1. FancyThatwithCandice This girl has been my go to YouTuber lately. Her name is Candice and she is bubbly, sweet, and just an all around girl you could totally be friends with. Her channel discusses drugstore makeup, tutorials, and she always recommends the best products at the cheapest price. Love her! 

2. The Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks! OMG!! This is all I can say, my sister recommended it me and I am in love. I am not a coffee drinker and I am OBSESSED! You have to check it out!


3. Walmart Jewelry! I know you guys, I said Walmart but you must check this out. Candice, from my first favorite told me about this and I checked it out for myself. She was right, I purchased earrings and a necklace and they were super cute and not above 5 bucks! Check it out!


4. ELLEN! Let me just say that I have always loved Ellen but lately she has truly touched my heart. As a person in the teaching field I so appreciate everything Ellen does for those special teachers out there. They are truly forgotten amongst all the other craziness that gets publicity these days. She truly inspired me to always find a way to Pay It Forward! Thank You Ellen!!


5. Last but not least, my new nephew OWEN! How cute is he, oh those cheeks! I love you buddy!



2 comments: