Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!! 

I am so happy to be able to honor so many special people on this wonderful day. Women that include my mother, my sister who by the way just became a mom for the second time to baby Owen, my step-mothers on my side as well as my husband's side. Then all the women who share the same dream as I, and that is that we become a MOM one day. I hope that all the moms, moms to be, and the women hoping to be moms one day all had a fabulous day, because let's face it, you all deserve it!!

 How was my Mother's Day?? Well my mother was really sick so I wasn't able to spend it with her so I will be seeing her next weekend. In the morning my husband and I went to Brunch at "The Autumn" and we had such a great time. The weather and the food was perfect!!  They had great specials for the day and I decided to go with the raspberry pancakes with chocolate sauce, it was HEAVEN! Then we all just spent some quality time together visiting and enjoying the great weather! 

I will put pictures of my OOTD down below and I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Feel free to comment below on how you spent your day with your mom!

KP




Top: Target
Capris: JcPennys
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Bag: Target
Earrings: A Gift from my Nephew
Watch: Target

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Love the outfit and I need that bag!!! Was that a recent purchase? I forgot that Jack picked out those earrings for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a bag awhile ago! But they always have similar ones!

    ReplyDelete