I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! It was nice to spend time with family, away from my phone, and just be grateful to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms!
I am back this week with my Top Ten Fashion Items for the Summer! Last week I discussed my top ten beauty items and this week I want to let you know what I am loving for summer in the fashion department!
Let me know what you guys are loving for this summer!
1. HATS! There is definitely a need for hats in the summer, for cuteness with many outfits, but most importantly for your protection! Keep a hat with you always, and now there are so many kinds to choose one! Have fun and be creative with it!
2. Crossbody Bags! I love these types of bags for the summer because they are so easy to just put on and go on your way. I have found that I use these a lot in the summer because we do a lot of garage sales which requires free hands. It is also great for outlet shopping! They are very versatile too!
3. Sunglasses! Another item that is a must have for the summer! There are also so many options when you go to buy sunglasses. Whether it is from Target, Forever 21 or Ray Ban! You can definitely find ones you love in your price range!
4. Sandals! Another must have for Summer! Target has had some really cute ones lately! You can check them out here. I am so ready to bring out the flip flops once the warm weather comes but now they have so many other types of sandals out there! Be creative!
5. Jumpers have been such a huge trend this season and I am loving them! I found some great styles via Instagram and I am excited to get a few of my own! They are also found at inexpensive rates at places like Forever 21 and Target!
6. Simple Tees are a staple in my summer wardrobe and I buy most of mine at Target. They are something that can go throughout the seasons just by simply adding a cardigan. I am still wearing them now with sweaters and as it gets warmer just by themselves. It is definitely a staple to have year round!
7. Statement Necklaces are the perfect way to spruce up a plain outfit.They can be found at Forever 21, Target, and now I am seeing some cute ones at Walmart, yes, I said Walmart. If you want something more on the higher end there is J Crew and BaubleBar. Simply take a white tee and add a unique piece and it takes your outfit to the next level. This is another great way to be creative with your fashion!
8. Converse Sneakers have been an added to my summer wardrobe. I bought my first pair last season and I am loving them. I wear them with leggings, shorts and jeans. They also can be worn with a cute number or dress. I would go with white because they are sharp looking and they go with everything!
9. Bandanas! I know you are probably thinking what?? But trust me I have been seeing some great ways to style a bandana thanks to Jesse James Decker. If you don't know who she is, look her up, you won't regret it! Here are a few cute ways she styles hers!
10. Lastly, Alex and Ani Bracelets! I love these so much! I have about five of my own but they are so cute and there are so many different ones to choose from!