Skip to main content
Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! It was nice to spend time with family, away from my phone, and just be grateful to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms!

I am back this week with my Top Ten Fashion Items for the Summer! Last week I discussed my top ten beauty items and this week I want to let you know what I am loving for summer in the fashion department!
Let me know what you guys are loving for this summer!

KP

1. HATS! There is definitely a need for hats in the summer, for cuteness with many outfits, but most importantly for your protection! Keep a hat with you always, and now there are so many kinds to choose one! Have fun and be creative with it!

2. Crossbody Bags! I love these types of bags for the summer because they are so easy to just put on and go on your way. I have found that I use these a lot in the summer because we do a lot of garage sales which requires free hands. It is also great for outlet shopping! They are very versatile too!

3. Sunglasses! Another item that is a must have for the summer! There are also so many options when you go to buy sunglasses. Whether it is from Target, Forever 21 or Ray Ban!  You can definitely find ones you love in your price range!



4. Sandals! Another must have for Summer! Target has had some really cute ones lately! You can check them out here. I am so ready to bring out the flip flops once the warm weather comes but now they have so many other types of sandals out there! Be creative!


5. Jumpers have been such a huge trend this season and I am loving them! I found some great styles via Instagram and I am excited to get a few of my own! They are also found at inexpensive rates at places like Forever 21 and Target!


6. Simple Tees are a staple in my summer wardrobe and I buy most of mine at Target. They are something that can go throughout the seasons just by simply adding a cardigan. I am still wearing them now with sweaters and as it gets warmer just by themselves. It is definitely a staple to have year round!


7. Statement Necklaces are the perfect way to spruce up a plain outfit.They can be found at Forever 21, Target, and now I am seeing some cute ones at Walmart, yes, I said Walmart. If you want something more on the higher end there is J Crew and BaubleBar. Simply take a white tee and add a unique piece and it takes your outfit to the next level. This is another great way to be creative with your fashion!


8. Converse Sneakers have been an added to my summer wardrobe. I bought my first pair last season and I am loving them. I wear them with leggings, shorts and jeans. They also can be worn with a cute number or dress. I would go with white because they are sharp looking and they go with everything!


9. Bandanas! I know you are probably thinking what?? But trust me I have been seeing some great ways to style a bandana thanks to Jesse James Decker. If you don't know who she is, look her up, you won't regret it! Here are a few cute ways she styles hers!



10. Lastly, Alex and Ani Bracelets! I love these so much! I have about five of my own but they are so cute and there are so many different ones to choose from!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I feel like this week has dragged by and I think it is from the yucky weather we have been having here in NY! It is finally starting to warm up and we are happy to be able to get outside! What have you all been up too this week? Are you ready for Summer?? I know we are!
Here are a few of my favorite things!
Linking up with Andrea& Christie
XO
KP



Favorite MOM Swimsuit






Favorite AGT Moment




Favorite Mom aka Kristina Kuzmic




Favorite New Clothing Line aka Lauren Conrad Maternity










Friday Favorites: Tennessee Edition

Hello Everyone! We are finally back home and can I just say that I love a good vacation but there is no place like home! We were all so happy to finally sleep in our own beds again and get back to our regular schedule! Vacation is fun but boy is it exhausting! We did have a great time though and I wanted to take this week's Friday Favorites and share some of my favorite moments from our vacation! 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy family and friends!
Talk to you soon!
KP
Linking up with AndreaChristie

Lilly's First Swim




Seeing Grandpa Yager




Meeting Uncle Jeff




Nashville Flea Market





Lilly Mingling With The Chicks🐥


Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! We are so excited for the weekend to arrive because we will be celebrating our little girl on Saturday! She officially turns 1 on Monday, July 31 but we are celebrating a few days earlier. I can't even believe that a year has gone by already and we are actually thinking about baby number 2! AHHH! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Lilly and see her grow and learn new things every day! We are in love with our little miracle and we can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow! 
I hope that all of you have big and exciting plans for the weekend ! 
Here are a few favorites from this week!
As always I am linking up with Andrea & Christie
XO 
KP

Favorite Summer Sandal via LaurenConrad




Favorite Summer Drink




Favorite Recipe Via EatingOnADime Baked Salsa Chicken




Favorite Kitchen Line via Love&Daisies by Kimberly Schlapman