Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, May 22, 2015

Incredible Military Homecoming

Hello Everyone!

I am here again with my Friday Favorites! Actually, yesterday was my Friday because schools are closed for a 4 Day weekend because of Memorial Day, which I couldn't love more! So this week's favorites will be a little bit of everything, sort of random things, if you will! Let me know what you are loving this week!

KP

Here We Go!!



1. With it being Memorial Day Weekend I had to share one of my favorite homecoming stories in honor of all the troops that are serving, have served and those who lost their lives serving!



2. My Favorite Photo of the Week had to be Ms. Jennifer Love Hewitt in her gorgeous pregnancy glow! This picture truly makes me envious of being pregnant and I just hope and pray it happens for us one day! She looks stunning!


3. I have been loving the Doll 10 Highlighter in Champagne. I actually received this in an Ipsy bag and I just love it. I have been using it a lot this week and it just gives you such a natural highlight without being glittery, or cakey! It's beautiful! 


4. I must tell you guys about the girl behind Just Dandy. Her name is Danielle and she is a blogger from Florida, she has an amazing Instagram account, and she has an online shop called Shop Dandy. The reason I wanted to mention her is because you have to follow her Instagram account, she posts the cutest outfits and they are all linked to her pictures. I so look forward to her pictures every day. I feel she is the Queen of OOTD's. Check out her Instagram account, it is @shopdandy and follow her NOW! Her blog is super fun, flirty, and cute, you can check it out here.


5. OMG you guys I have been OBSESSED with everything Caramel! Is that crazy?? 
Here are a few of my favs that I just can't get enough of.











No comments:

Post a Comment