Skip to main content
My Go-To Hair Products

Hello Everyone! I am linking up with Andrea and my sister Lisa to discuss our favorite hair products. I have somewhat long hair so I tend to go straight for the top knot or the pony tails. Then their are times that I love to have some bounce to my hair so I add some curls and then I need add a straightener to the mix. I guess it just depends on the day! So here is a peak into what all goes into my hair routine!

1. Dove Advanced Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

This has been my go to for awhile now. I have had so many issues with my hair looking greasy, being too tangly and just not looking healthy. Then I discovered this lovely duo! It is AMAZING! My hair looks and feels wonderful, it has a great shine too it and it is pretty manageable. This girl isn't go back!


2. TRESemme Heating Spray

This product is a MUST HAVE when using a curling iron, hair dryer and a straightener. It protects my hair from all the heat damage that I would be getting if I didn't use some form of heat protectant.


3. Remington Pink Curling Wand

This iron is amazing! Once you get a hang of how to use it you will love it! It curls so easily and the end result it gorgeous, bouncy curls. I cant live without this thing. The best thing about it is that I got it for $20.00 on Amazon! 


4. Chi Straightener


This straightener is the best way for me to get the perfect sleek look! Now there is definitely cheaper versions out there at your local drugstore, but they all work the same.


5. Suave Luxe Infusion Hair Products

These products are a new discovery for me and I just LOVE them! They are inexpensive and they work wonders. I have the hairspray and it is amazing. I definitely want to check out the other products.

That is everything folks! I hope you will join Andrea, Lisa and I as we share our favorite hair products! Have a great night!

KP








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I feel like this week has dragged by and I think it is from the yucky weather we have been having here in NY! It is finally starting to warm up and we are happy to be able to get outside! What have you all been up too this week? Are you ready for Summer?? I know we are!
Here are a few of my favorite things!
Linking up with Andrea& Christie
XO
KP



Favorite MOM Swimsuit






Favorite AGT Moment




Favorite Mom aka Kristina Kuzmic




Favorite New Clothing Line aka Lauren Conrad Maternity










Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! We are so excited for the weekend to arrive because we will be celebrating our little girl on Saturday! She officially turns 1 on Monday, July 31 but we are celebrating a few days earlier. I can't even believe that a year has gone by already and we are actually thinking about baby number 2! AHHH! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Lilly and see her grow and learn new things every day! We are in love with our little miracle and we can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow! 
I hope that all of you have big and exciting plans for the weekend ! 
Here are a few favorites from this week!
As always I am linking up with Andrea & Christie
XO 
KP

Favorite Summer Sandal via LaurenConrad




Favorite Summer Drink




Favorite Recipe Via EatingOnADime Baked Salsa Chicken




Favorite Kitchen Line via Love&Daisies by Kimberly Schlapman







Friday Favorites: Tennessee Edition

Hello Everyone! We are finally back home and can I just say that I love a good vacation but there is no place like home! We were all so happy to finally sleep in our own beds again and get back to our regular schedule! Vacation is fun but boy is it exhausting! We did have a great time though and I wanted to take this week's Friday Favorites and share some of my favorite moments from our vacation! 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy family and friends!
Talk to you soon!
KP
Linking up with AndreaChristie

Lilly's First Swim




Seeing Grandpa Yager




Meeting Uncle Jeff




Nashville Flea Market





Lilly Mingling With The Chicks🐥