Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, May 27, 2015



Share-A-Chef and Momfessionals Recipe Club


Hello Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day! 
Today is usually my Share-A-Chef day which I will be doing, but I will also be joining Andrea and sharing a recipie I  have been cookin' in my kitchen. The chef I am talking about this week is Giada De Laurentiis. She is Italian-born American chef, writer, and television personality. She is also the host of "Giada At Home", a program on the Food Network Channel. Her recipe style is unique, elegant, and easy to create. I have been trying to cook more and more of her recipes because I need to try new things in the kitchen. One of my favorites is what I will be showing you this week, it her Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops. This one I have made numerous times and it is DELICIOUS!!
So, I hope you guys check out Giada and join Andrea and I in sharing what your cookin' up in your kitchen.

Talk to you soon,

KP








Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
899 Reviews

Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
SHOW:
Everyday Italian
EPISODE:
Personal Chef
SAVED RECIPE
SAVE RECIPE
PRINT EMAIL

3 videos | Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops (03:09)
Total Time:
27 min
Prep:
15 min
Cook:
12 min
Yield:4 servings
Level:Easy
Next Recipe


Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops (03:09)
Parmesan-crusted pork chops: the next best thing to a Giada cooking lesson.
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops (03:09)How to Dredge Cutlets (01:07)How to Season Food Properly (02:07)
Ingredients
2 large eggs
1 cup dried Italian-style bread crumbs
3/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan
4 (1/2 to 3/4-inch thick) center-cut pork loin chops (each about 10 to 12 ounces)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 tablespoons olive oil
Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions
Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend. Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate. Place the cheese in a third pie plate. Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere. Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.

Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops, in batches if necessary, and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to plates and serve with lemon wedges.

Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis



Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/parmesan-crusted-pork-chops-recipe.html?oc=linkback

No comments:

Post a Comment