Skip to main content
Share-A-Chef

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce you to my Wednesday Post Idea. Since I am a big fan of everything cooking I wanted to come up with a weekly post idea about all of my favorite Chefs out there. There are so many amazing chefs that I have always loved and even ones that I have just recently found out about. So with this post I will be sharing some of my favorite Chefs and showing my favorite recipes from each person. So, enjoy and comment below on your favorite go-to person when its time to be in the kitchen!!

KP


My first chef that I recently discovered is Tiffani Theissen! You may all remember her from her "Saved By the Bell" days, but now she is still acting as well as being a mom, and a cook. She recently put out a new cooking show, "Dinner at Tiffani's" and I just love it! You can get a sneak peak here.  So here is one of my favorite recipes that she introduced me too!





Roasted Chicken with Orange Glaze

Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
Total Time: 
1 hr 10 min
Prep:
10 min 
|
Inactive Prep:
10 min
|
Cook:
50 min
Level:
Easy
Yield:
4 servings

INGREDIENTS

  • ORANGE CITRUS GLAZE:
  • 1 large navel orange, zested and juiced (1/2 cup)
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • CHICKEN:
  • 4 boneless skin-on chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons canola oil
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS

For the orange citrus glaze: Whisk together the orange juice, orange zest, honey, oregano, sherry vinegar, 2 large pinches of salt and a pinch of pepper. Slowly incorporate the canola oil to create an emulsion. Yield: about 1 cup 

For the chicken: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set a rack over the sheet. 


Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Coat the chicken with the canola oil and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the rack set over the baking sheet and roast in the oven until cooked through and the internal temperature is 165 degrees F, 40 to 50 minutes depending on the size of the chicken. In the last 10 minutes of cooking, brush the chicken with 2/3 cup of the orange citrus glaze in 5 minutes intervals. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Reserve the remaining glaze for Roasted Asparagus with Orange Glaze.






Comments

  1. I love cooking so I'll be looking forward to these chef posts. I had no idea Tiffani Amber-Theissen liked to cook! Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely have to check out her show! :-)
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you came over to take a look at my blog!! I am glad you are going to come back and check it out again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I feel like this week has dragged by and I think it is from the yucky weather we have been having here in NY! It is finally starting to warm up and we are happy to be able to get outside! What have you all been up too this week? Are you ready for Summer?? I know we are!
Here are a few of my favorite things!
Linking up with Andrea& Christie
XO
KP



Favorite MOM Swimsuit






Favorite AGT Moment




Favorite Mom aka Kristina Kuzmic




Favorite New Clothing Line aka Lauren Conrad Maternity










Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! We are so excited for the weekend to arrive because we will be celebrating our little girl on Saturday! She officially turns 1 on Monday, July 31 but we are celebrating a few days earlier. I can't even believe that a year has gone by already and we are actually thinking about baby number 2! AHHH! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Lilly and see her grow and learn new things every day! We are in love with our little miracle and we can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow! 
I hope that all of you have big and exciting plans for the weekend ! 
Here are a few favorites from this week!
As always I am linking up with Andrea & Christie
XO 
KP

Favorite Summer Sandal via LaurenConrad




Favorite Summer Drink




Favorite Recipe Via EatingOnADime Baked Salsa Chicken




Favorite Kitchen Line via Love&Daisies by Kimberly Schlapman







Friday Favorites: Tennessee Edition

Hello Everyone! We are finally back home and can I just say that I love a good vacation but there is no place like home! We were all so happy to finally sleep in our own beds again and get back to our regular schedule! Vacation is fun but boy is it exhausting! We did have a great time though and I wanted to take this week's Friday Favorites and share some of my favorite moments from our vacation! 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy family and friends!
Talk to you soon!
KP
Linking up with AndreaChristie

Lilly's First Swim




Seeing Grandpa Yager




Meeting Uncle Jeff




Nashville Flea Market





Lilly Mingling With The Chicks🐥