Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Top Ten

Tuesday Top Ten



Hello Everyone!!
Welcome to my first Tuesday Top Ten! I have decided that every Tuesday I am going to blog about my top ten! It can be about anything, beauty products, fashion, exercise tips, food! There is nothing that cant be done. I decided to start with my top ten polishes for summer, since its right around the corner. These are my go to colors for the upcoming season. They all go so wonderful with a glow and they are perfect for getting noticed! I hope you enjoy my favorites and I would love to hear about yours!

KP

Essie nail polish
$9.02 - nordstrom.com


Essie nail polish
$17 - selfridges.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com


Essie nail polish
macys.com


Nail polish
ulta.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com


Essie nail polish
macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment