Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hi Everyone! It's Friday so that means another post about what I have been loving this week! Today I worked with Kindergartners for their field day and if that doesn't wear you out I don't know what will! I am soooo tired! I also wanted to let you know that I am linking up with Christie from "The Closet by Christie", and sharing our favorites with some other great bloggers! You should check out her blog out, she is stylish and elegant all rolled into one!
I would love to hear about what you guys were loving this week in the comments below!

Talk to you soon,

KP



Favorite Act of Bravery (Ingrid Nielsen)




Favorite Moment (Today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary)




Favorite Find (Found this in a classroom I was subbing in)



Favorite Shades of Blue (Tiffani Thiessen's Baby Boy Shower)



Favorite Summer Mani (Essie's Bachelorette Bash)






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Kimberly! And thank you for sharing your favorites with the Friday Favorites link-up! I love how you broke it out into moments instead of products. Happy Anniversary! 5 years is awesome! My sister is a teacher and she has that same exact sign! haha it's so cute! And wow, thanks for sharing Ingrid Nilsen's video as the 'bravest moment.' I love her but haven't been to her channel in a while, so I'm a little surprised. That's extremely brave for her to create such a raw video and share it with all of us! It's so sad how tormented she was over it, but I'm so happy for her that she's come to terms with it and is being true to herself.

    Thanks again for stopping by the blog!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete