Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites!!

Happy Friday Everyone! This weekend is the official start to Summer as well as it being Father's Day! This week has been busy for sure, I finished up my last days of subbing for the year and the hubby and I prepared for our Father's Day BBQ! So here are a few of the things that I have been loving this week. I also am linking up with Andrea and Christy this week so make sure to go check out what they are loving too! Let me know what your summer plans are in the comments below!

KP



Favorite Dessert Accessory (Straws Via The Crafted Sparrow)




Favorite Tune (Meghan Trainor)




Favorite Concealer (Boo-Boo Cover Up found here)




Favorite Newcomer (Tori Kelly! Hear her music here.)




Favorite Father Moment: My Graduation (In honor of Father's Day)






3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that pic of you and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites! I absolutely love those decorated straws. They're so cute!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday Favorites, Kim! Have a great weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must feel excited to be done subbing for the year, yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete