Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday Everyone! This week I was so excited to have my sister and my nephew's come visit. We had such a great time catching up and just spending quality time together. I have gathered a few of my favorite moments from their visit as well as some things I have been loving this week.
I also am linking up with Christie and Momfessionals as we share our Friday Favorites, I hope you go check out what they are loving this week.

Thanks so much guys,

KP

Favorite Accessory (via theangelshoppe)


Favorite Smile (via my nephews)


Favorite Treat (via Hoopla)


Favorite Friendship (via Baby Owen and Patriot)




4 comments:

  1. So cute! I would have posted a picture of the bread lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites, Kim! Those decorative paper clips are too cute!! Your nephews are adorable, too. Love those big smiles!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christie! I miss them already!

      Delete