Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready to enjoy the weekend. I had a four day work week because today I got my hair done, which I am super excited about and will tell you more about later. So let's get into what I was loving this week!

Favorite Mantra :


Favorite Decor: (Throw Pillows from Home Goods)



Favorite Summer Dessert: (Strawberry Shortcake)


Favorite Mascara: (Maybeline Mega Plush Volume Express)





Favorite Reaction: (Baby Emerson)





Lastly, MY HAIR!!! I LOVE IT!!


Thanks guys! Enjoy your weekend and make sure to link-up with momfessionals. Tell me what you are loving this week in the comments below!!

KP





4 comments:

  1. I am loving that quote, it's so true! Also love the pillows at HomeGoods, it's such a good store! Have a good weekend!

    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Crumbs and Curls!! You Too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found your blog through Style Elixir. I love Maybeline mascara's. I host a weekly link up (http://bit.ly/1ANamsE) and would love you to stop by and add a link if you get a chnace :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete