Skip to main content
Hi Guys! Happy Tuesday Everyone!
This week for my Top 10 I wanted to introduce you to 10 Instagram Accounts that you have to follow, if your not already. I have to admit I am definitely one of those people who uploads selfies, ootd's, food, and anything else that may come to mind to my Instagram feed. But, along the way I have discovered some amazing accounts. Just take a look and let me know who you follow on Instagram in the comments below!

Talk to you soon,

KP

1. Target Does It Again

These two girls post all the latest and greatest products that are at Target! For me, this is a must! It is a great way to see what Target currently has in their stores!


2. Gianna Nouveau aka NOUVEAUCHEAP

This girl lives in San Diego, CA and she is a beauty blogger who focuses exclusively on affordable cosmetics. She will post when all the sales are happening on numerous beauty products, defiantly 
worth checking out.

3. Chrissy aka MISSCHRISYCHARMS


This girl is where I get a lot of my style inspiration, she is like a Pinterest board all on her own. She posts the cutest ootd's, nails, and gorgeous home decor! 

4. Danielle aka SHOPDANDY


Danielle, a boutique owner an style blogger has the cutest Instagram account. The best thing about her account is if you sign up to LiketoKnowIt you can shop her outfits right from your email box. Another great one for outfits, nails, and everything else that deal with fashion and style! 

5. The Food Network


I simply follow The Food Network because I love to cook and bake and I seriously get daily doses of great recipes!! 

6. Maureen aka THENORTHEASTGIRL


Maureen is this super cute fashion blogger, mom, and wife who literally has the best outfits. I was just scouring Pinterest one day and clicked on an outfit and and it linked to her site. I haven't left since, and now she is pregnant, with her second child, and she posts the most faboulous maternity outfits.

7. Sunny Anderson


Sunny Anderson is a food network star, author, smiler, and a veteran people! Her latest endeavor is the food network's show, "The Kitchen", which she is great on by the way! But her Instagram feed is marvelous! She posts funny videos, great shots of food, and just pictures that will make you smile!

8. Old Navy


I just added Old Navy to my account and I just love it! They post outfits and products that you can just link up to in their profile! 

9. Tiffani Thiessen


I am a fan of Tiffani Thiessen so this is why she is on my list of favorites, but I am sure there are plenty of celebrities that people follow. I love her account because she posts wholesome shots that make you feel, hey they are just like us!!

10. Cleaneatz


This account is perfect for healthy choice inspiration! It's a great way to see on a daily basis how to live your life in a healthy way!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I feel like this week has dragged by and I think it is from the yucky weather we have been having here in NY! It is finally starting to warm up and we are happy to be able to get outside! What have you all been up too this week? Are you ready for Summer?? I know we are!
Here are a few of my favorite things!
Linking up with Andrea& Christie
XO
KP



Favorite MOM Swimsuit






Favorite AGT Moment




Favorite Mom aka Kristina Kuzmic




Favorite New Clothing Line aka Lauren Conrad Maternity










Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! We are so excited for the weekend to arrive because we will be celebrating our little girl on Saturday! She officially turns 1 on Monday, July 31 but we are celebrating a few days earlier. I can't even believe that a year has gone by already and we are actually thinking about baby number 2! AHHH! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Lilly and see her grow and learn new things every day! We are in love with our little miracle and we can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow! 
I hope that all of you have big and exciting plans for the weekend ! 
Here are a few favorites from this week!
As always I am linking up with Andrea & Christie
XO 
KP

Favorite Summer Sandal via LaurenConrad




Favorite Summer Drink




Favorite Recipe Via EatingOnADime Baked Salsa Chicken




Favorite Kitchen Line via Love&Daisies by Kimberly Schlapman







Friday Favorites: Tennessee Edition

Hello Everyone! We are finally back home and can I just say that I love a good vacation but there is no place like home! We were all so happy to finally sleep in our own beds again and get back to our regular schedule! Vacation is fun but boy is it exhausting! We did have a great time though and I wanted to take this week's Friday Favorites and share some of my favorite moments from our vacation! 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy family and friends!
Talk to you soon!
KP
Linking up with AndreaChristie

Lilly's First Swim




Seeing Grandpa Yager




Meeting Uncle Jeff




Nashville Flea Market





Lilly Mingling With The Chicks🐥