Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Thursday, June 11, 2015



June 10, 2015

CMT AWARDS 2015

The CMT Awards are always a hit for me because I am such a HUGE country music fan! So I was super excited to watch for the music and the incredible fashion from my favorite stars! So here are a few of my all-time favorites and I would love if you let me know if you watched and which look you were loving!

KP




Ms. Jana Kramer who looked stunning alongside her new husband!!






Carrie Underwood who looked STUNNING three months after having baby Isaiah, I was so glad she won three awards last night!



Jesse James Decker who looked so perfect with her bump! She is just too cute!!



Jenna Dewan looked really pretty, but after looking at this pic I was like I think she is too skinny! What do guys think?



Brittany Snow was a co-host for the awards and she seemed to mix things up throughout the show! My favorite is the first look!



Kellie Pickler  just looks like a lot of fun with this dress. I also found out she and her husband will be having a new reality show on CMT called, "I Love Kellie Pickler".

























No comments:

Post a Comment