Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites!!

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday! This week I came across my favorites right away and I couldn't wait to share them with all of you. Between a blogger that I can't stop bragging about, a very sweet treat, and a cute, summer, hairstyle, I hope you enjoy these favorites as much as I do! Make sure you stop by The Closet by Christie and check out her favs and share yours as well!
Let me know in the comments below what your loving this week!
Have A Fabulous Holiday Weekend!

KP

Favorite Blogger (Lauren McBride)


Favorite Summer Hair (via Barefoot Blonde)




Favorite Way To Connect (Instagram Challenges: This is such a great way to meet amazing people! Helene in Between and Mrs. Stanford's Class)



Favorite Nail Polish (at the moment) (Essie's Lilacism)


Favorite Festive Decor (via lizmarieblog)









No comments:

Post a Comment