Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites!!

Hi Friends!!! I am so happy that it is Friday! I actually made it through my week of Dog Sitting, it was crazy at first, but it all worked out! I can't believe this is my last Friday Favorites of July! Where does the time go??? Well I hope that you all had a great week and are planning something fun for the weekend!! Here is look at what I have been loving this week!

What are your favorites?

xo

KP



Favorite LWD via Lauren McBride (Similar Looks here and here)





Favorite Beauty Tip





Favorite Touch Of Pink (via Lauren Conrad)




Favorite Kitchen Idea via Romantiska Hem




Favorite Summer Drink via Style Me Pretty



Favorite Blogger via Torunn from BeYOUtiful







2 comments:

  1. Love the kitchen tray with the cutting boards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely want to try that out in my kitchen! Thanks for checking my blog out!
      Kim

      Delete