Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Photo Diary: Celebrating the Holiday, A Day Early!!

Hi Everyone and Happy 4th Of July!!! Amongst all the get-togethers I try to always remember all those who have served for our freedoms. The military plays such a presence in my family that it is prominent that I remember and think of them always.
So.... on to todays post! I wanted to start including  "Photo Diary" posts on my blog to document days in my life that were fun, special, and just worth talking about. I have seen it done on a few other blog sites and I thought, this is a cool idea, and why not?? So without further ado, here is my first installment. The hubby and I spending the day together and enjoying the holiday weekend a day early. 
Hope you all have a great holiday!!

KP

So starting the day I wanted to figure out a cute "festive" outfit that was fashionable and comfortable. So I went with this old navy top that I just love and I paired it with cutoff jeans and flip flops!


A little bathroom "selfie" before breakfast! #bathroomselfie

Then the hubby and I wanted to get some breakfast before we started our day! Next stop "Best Bagels In Town", which have our favorite cinnamon buns and bacon, egg, and cheese bagel sandwiches. Delish!!!




Our next stop was TJMaxx and OMG they had some cute things today. Usually they are a hit or miss store where I live, but TODAY they were ON! Here are a few pics of the stuff I was loving!


How cute are these signs????

Since it was such a gorgeous day, we decided to stop and get ice cream. The hubby decided on a Strawberry Sundae...


And I went with the Peanut Butter Sundae... MMMMMM!



Then our day ended at my in-laws land up in the country. We just relaxed and grilled out and it was so peaceful and relaxing up there. We had an amazing day!!





Someone is ready for dinner..

Love this guy....

Thanks guys for following along!
xo







1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I want your dog. ADORABLE!! And I love me some TJ Maxx, too. I have to limit my trips there or else I'd go broke!
    The BB
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete