Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Beauty Routines

Hi Everyone! I am super excited to link up today with Andrea for another edition of Show and Tell Tuesday: Beauty Routines. This week I will be sharing my go-to summer beauty routine. I hope you head over to Andrea's blog and check her out out as well as linking your own routines. I hope you all are having a wonderful week! 

What is your beauty routine???

KP



First I wanted to share with you where I store all my makeup, I found this gem at SAM'S Club for 24.99. It works out perfectly for all my makeup storage.
Here are the products I use during the summer...
 Every morning I start with this Aveeno Daily Moisturizer, it's perfect for your skin and it has SPF which I love and need in the summer. Then at night I use this Simple Cleansing Micellar Water to wash off all my makeup.


 These are the products I use on a daily basis in the summer time. I like to switch to a BB Cream during the warmer seasons because it has more coverage and it has SPF which I need in the summer time. 


3. Maybelline Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze"

4. CoverGirl Mascara "Clump Crusher"



7. CoverGirl Lip Stick in "Darling Kiss"

8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in "Pinkissimo" 




These are my favorite nail polishes for the summer!

1. Rimmel French Manicure PRO  (Perfect for French Manicures)











No comments:

Post a Comment