Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Something New: ColourPop Cosmetics

Hello Everyone! I recently have been hearing so much about ColourPop Makeup and I have to say I am intriqued! I first discovered the brand through YouTube via FancyThatWithCandice and Danna Ann, you should check their videos out to see tutorials and reviews of the product. I actually then went to the website and saw the products up close and they are GORGEOUS and they are fairly reasonable in price. So why not??? So today I am going to share some pictures of the gorgeous makeup offered on the website. They also have free shipping on orders of $30 or more so make sure you go check it out! I foresee me caving very soon....

Talk to you soon....

KP
















2 comments:

  1. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I don't know this brand, thanks for sharing!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No problem!! I am glad that you checked out my blog! Hope you stop by again soon....
      Kim

      Delete