Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Sunday, July 12, 2015

State Fair Ready...

Hey Guys, I wanted to create this post to feature some of my outfit ideas for all of you heading to the fair this summer. I know the hubby and I will be heading to the NYS Fair  sometime in the near future. I actually will be doing a "Photo Diary" of that day so stayed tuned! Every year we go we spend the day trying foods that are different, enjoying some music, and checking out livestock! Sounds like fun to me... Well it has become a tradition for us and it's a great way to spend some quality time together.  So here is what I came up with. 

Take A Peak!

Are you guys heading to the fair this summer?

KP





State Fair Ready...


H m shirt
$6.21 - hm.com


Emilio Pucci shorts
$665 - net-a-porter.com


Navy blue romper
rotita.com


Yves Saint Laurent flats sandals
$325 - mytheresa.com


Converse leather trainers
$93 - liberty.co.uk


Havaianas black flip flop sandals
$31 - net-a-porter.com



Thakoon tan leather purse
$1,095 - avenue32.com


Michael Kors watch
tradesy.com




BKE necklace
buckle.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment