Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Ten: DIY Home Decor

Hey Everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far. So let's face it I may have an addiction to Pinterest, don't we all?? Well among all the wonderful things I have found on there I came across some amazing  DIY decor ideas and I have to share them with you all. Now I know that there are tons of ideas on Pinterest for DIY, but these are the ones that I am loving right now. 

Enjoy...

1. Coasters



2. Pillow and Blanket Box



3. Upside Down Trash Can




 4. Adding Pictures In A New Way



 5. Makeup Brush Storage



6. Ladder Towel Holder 



 7. Painted Glasses


 8. Placemats





 9. Plants



10. Outdoor Palette Bar

Which one is your favorite?

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment