Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday Ten: What I'm Grateful For

As I begin to look back at this year, thus far, and remember all the different circumstances I have been through, I started to realize just how much I am grateful for. The hubby and I have been through a difficult time and we are slowly working through it. This, among other things, has allowed me to really think about the people in my life and the things that I am grateful for. So I wanted to take this week's Top 10 and discuss all the things that make this girl feel truly grateful!




1. My Amazing, Supportive Husband



2. My Favorite Companion




3. Being Called Auntie



4. Our Home Town




5. My Health 



6. My Relationship with my Father



7. My Sister



8. My Education



9.  My Family




10. A Great Hair Stylist


What Are You Grateful For?

xo

KP















No comments:

Post a Comment