Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hi Everyone! We made it to another FRIDAY!! YAY! I seriously can't believe that it is almost Fall, now I love fall, but part of me is sad to see Summer end! Anyways, on to the task at hand! Today is actually quite busy for me so I wanted to get this post up early and share with you all the things that I have been loving this week! As always I am also linking up with Andrea and Christie so make sure you check out what they are loving this week! I am eager to hear what you all are enjoying this week, so feel free to leave a comment below!

Love you guys,

KP

Favorite Daydream


Favorite Summer Activity aka Blueberry Picking



Favorite DIY via AntiqueFarmhouse


Favorite Decor via 2Ladies&aChair


Favorite Outfit





2 comments:

  1. Great favorites, Kim! I've never been blueberry picking- or any fruit picking, for that matter- but maybe I should. Seems fun!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I usually always apple pick in the fall, but this was a first for me! And I leaned how to make homemade jam! Its a lot of fun!
      Kim

      Delete