Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hi Guys! TGIF!! This week has been quite an adventure for the husband and I and I'm really excited to be able to be spending the next SIX days with him! He has a couple vacation days on top of his days off so we will be spending some quality time together! Anyways, on to what I am loving this week! It is a mix of a few things but I hope you all had an amazing week and are looking forward to the weekend!

Loving anything this week???

KP

Favorite Maxi




Favorite Beauty Product via Ulta




Favorite Hair Do via CARALOREN




Favorite Blogger via TheTeacherDiva  Instagram




Favorite Laugh









2 comments:

  1. So glad I was able to stop by! I love the maxi (need it!) and the top knot (one of my fav hairstyles right now!). Excited to be a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, that dress is so cute! Glad you stopped by!
      Kim

      Delete