Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Back To School Edition

Hi Everyone! Today I am linking up with Andrea and sharing our Back To School Traditions. Now my post may differ from other bloggers because I don't have children going back to school, but I will be heading back to school to work on my Masters Degree. I also am preparing for another year of Subbing which keeps me pretty busy as well. So I thought for this post I would share my favorite back to school essentials as a student and as a substitute teacher. I also wanted to share some outfit ideas for the new school year. I hope you all head over to Andrea's blog and participate in the link-up. I look forward to seeing how you all prepare for Back To School, in whatever capacity it may be for you!

Talk to you soon,

KP



My Back To School Essentials....

The Perfect Bag!
A bag is a MUST for me, it's something that I basically carry my life in while in class and subbing. I usually have my wallet, my sub folder, pens, pencils, notebooks, and a few snacks! You can find this one here, and I also find some affordable ones here and here.




A Cute Lunch Tote & Water Bottle
I have been loving Lauren Conrad's XO(ECO) line where you can find this lovely tote along with other great products.





Supplies!
This can be a mix of many things but usually consists of the typical school supplies. 




Stickers!
After subbing for a year already I have realized just how important stickers are to elementary students! I have learned to keep plenty on hand!


Lastly, I wanted to share with you some outfits I have been loving! Perfect for fall and perfect for the Teaching Profession!!



















2 comments:

  1. I love the lunch tote! and those outfits are perfect! Happy back to school!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Yes, I love the tote too! I actually got a blue polka dot tote from her line and I love it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete