Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Healthy Lunch Ideas

Hi! Well as summer slowly starts to come to an end I am beginning to Prep for fall! This year I will be continuing with subbing and working on my master's program. I am always on the lookout for healthy choices for lunch and snacks during the day. I am totally one of those people that NEEDS food to function. I tend to get angry if I'm hungry... So, with that being said I wanted to share with you ten ideas that would be perfect for lunches for work or school! 

What do you guys pack in your lunches?

xo
KP


1. Salad and Fruit


2. Fresh Veggies, Crackers and Hummice


3. Fruit, Veggies, Cheese, Meat, Bread


4. A Wrap


5. Yogurt Parfait


6. Half of a Sandwich with a Side of Fruit


7. Chicken and Broccoli 


8. Pasta Salad


9. Mini Pizzas


10. Leftover Chicken and Veggies










1 comment:

  1. Great ideas - I would eat all those lunches. I am a sucker for finger food in fancy shapes :)

    ReplyDelete