Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Thank You Notes

Hi Everyone... Let's face it we live in a very technological world but I can't tell you how important it is to take the extra five minutes to "write" a thank you note! It means so much to the person receiving it and it shows that you care enough to actually take the time to sit and express your thoughts. I started collecting "thank you cards" from Target's Dollar Bin and have been using them when I substitute. It gives me the opportunity to thank the teacher I am subbing for, for the experience they are allowing me to have. If if wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to gain wonderful moments and experiences in the classroom. The best part about leaving a card is that there are so many cute patterns to choose from. Stationary has definitely taken a step up in the cute department. This week I wanted to share with you ten of my "favorite" card patterns. 



XO

KP




2. Zazzle

3. CraftsUnleashed (Homemade)




7. Target via AnnieAtoZ

8. Marshalls via HarperHoney

9. Etsy

10. Etsy (Different Seller)











2 comments:

  1. I am a stationary addict so this post makes me smile! I hope you had a great Tuesday! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked the post! Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete