Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Hap- "Pinning" : Fall Decor & Recipes

Hi! I have recently linked up with Jessi and Jenn for the linky series: What's Hap-"Pinning". A once a week link-up where you can show what you have been loving via Pinterest, whether it is home, food, decor, or anything that you have been "pinning" lately. This week I am going to be sharing my favorite Fall Home Decor and Recipes! I am so excited that fall is right around the corner and I am super pumped to start decorating! So make sure you go check out Jessi and Jenn's blog for what they have been loving this week and I hope you link-up as well!

Talk to you soon,

KP


Fall Home Decor Ideas









Fall Recipes

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread via Sally'sBakingAddiction



Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes via Sally'sBakingAddiction



Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars via Roxanna'sHomeBaking



Chicken Dumplings via Backtothecuttingboard





9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love these ideas! Bring on Fall! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said the F word!!! Fall! haha I'm still soaking up the rest of my summer vacation so I can't say the F word yet, but when I do, these decor ideas will be at the top of my list! :)
    Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I need to enjoy the last bits of summer too! Super excited for Fall though!
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link up and swooning over all the fall fabulousness!! Fun post :) Xx - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall is my favorite season and your post just got me so excited for it! :) xo, hailey http://dressesanddormitories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog!! I'm headed over to yours right now!
      Kim

      Delete