Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Thursday, August 6, 2015

What's In My Gym Bag

Hi! I have been heading to Zumba quite a bit lately and I wanted to share with you what I throw in my bag! The fun thing about working out is finding super cute work out clothes and accessories. I feel, for me, it makes exercising more fun and it gets my butt moving. Let's face it, who doesn't want to look cute working out!! 
What do you guys pack in your gym bag?

KP





What's In My Gym Bag



Carmakoma t shirt
$87 - navabi.co.uk


Nike sports bra
backcountry.com


Nike shorts
amazon.com


Fifth Sun clothing
target.com


NIKE socks
macys.com


Nike footwear
jcpenney.com


Coach bag
fashionproject.com


Tech accessory
shopbando.com



ASOS hair accessory
$7.75 - asos.com


Maybelline foundation
$11 - boots.com


Black mascara
londondrugs.com


GHD blow dryer
beautybar.com


Vintage home decor
chairish.com


Abyss bath towel
lanecrawford.com



No comments:

Post a Comment