Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites: Fall Edition


Hey Everyone and Happy Friday! This week I wanted to share with you favorites that have to do with the Fall Season. This past week the hubby and I ventured out to our very first Cider Mill of the season. We will be exploring some more tomorrow and I am super excited about it. It is definitely one of my favorite activities to do during this season. I also love baking now that the cooler months have arrived so I will be sharing with  you my favorite go-to recipe. I hope all of you had a wonderful week and I would love to hear what you have been loving this week.

KP


Favorite Recipe: Apple Crisp Recipe  here



Favorite Activity: Visiting a Cider Mill



Favorite Fall Flower: Mums



Favorite Activity #2: Gathering Pumpkins



Favorite Fall Outfit: LaurenMcbride



Favorite Returning Fall Shows: Scandal and Nashville











2 comments:

  1. Yay for Nashville & Scandal! That apple crisp looks delicious!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just watched Nashville and it was AMAZING! Thanks for stopping by!
      Kim

      Delete