Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hi Everyone! Sorry I missed my cooking post this past Wednesday but we had a very emotional, heartbreaking couple of days and we are slowly recovering. I am back today to share a few of my favorites from this week.  I hope all of you had a wonderful week and are looking forward to a fun and relaxed weekend! 

What were you loving this week?

KP

Favorite Desk Idea via MissPoppyDesign


Favorite Smile via my adorable nephew Owen




Favorite Tee via ThugLifeShirts



Favorite Mantra



Favorite Collection










1 comment:

  1. I love the quote about tomorrow being the best day. Good motivation to hang in there.

    And I love the idea of flowers in an oversized mug! How perfect!
    Thanks for sharing!

    _Reba
    www.petersenbabytobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete