Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Fall Accessories

Hi! I don't know where everyone is from but in my neck of the woods in Upstate, NY Fall is in full swing! This week I wanted to feature some great accessories that can spruce up your fall fashion! Dressing during the Fall Season is one of my favorite things, between leggings and big sweaters, and hats and comfy scarves I am always on the hunt for the next best fashion item for Fall! So here are ten items that are a must-have for me during this lovely season!

What is your favorite Fall item?

KP

1. Scarves via Target, Gap, Old Navy, J. Crew




2. Boots via Target, Sorel, Kohls




3. Leggings via Old Navy, Gap









5. Hats via Gap, Target, Old Navy



6. Handbags via Tory Burch, Gap, Marshalls/TJMaxx





7. Jewelry via BaubleBar, Target





8. Nail Polish via Essie



9. Sweaters via Forever21, Gap, Old Navy




10. Cute Mittens via Forever 21, Etsy









No comments:

Post a Comment