Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Fall Manicures

I will be the first to admit that I am a sucker for a "fancy" manicure, but trying something simple always works too! This week I wanted to share with you some of my favorite "Fall-Inspired" manis! I hope that you all are enjoying the beginning of this new season as much as I am. I am already indulging in my Pumpkin Pie Creamer and and I am looking forward to my first Pumpkin muffin from Dunkin Donuts! So, here are some fun ideas to spice up your pretty little fingers this season!

Which one is your favorite?

1. Pumpkins



2. Essie's Topless and Barefoot 



 3. Tribal



4. Coral 



 5. Dark and Accent Nail



 6. Gray and Glitter



 7. Ombre



 8. Coral and Dots



 9. Dark and Glitter



 10. Fall Blend



No comments:

Post a Comment