Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday Ten: My Favorite Fall Candles

Happy September 8th Everyone!!! I absolutely love that it's Fall and I can start burning some of my favorite Fall candles. I do wish the weather was a tad bit cooler here thought, I am NOT feeling this 90 degree weather in September! Anyways, here are my Top 10 candles that I love to burn in the Fall!

What is your favorite Fall candle?

KP


1. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles via Bath and Body Works


2. Leaves via Bath and Body Works


3. Farm Stand Apple via BBW


4. Pumpkin Pit Stop via Glade


5. Apple Tree Picnic via Glade


6. Chocolate via TheLittleMarket


7. Pear Berry via TheLittleMarket


8. Marshmallow Fireside via BBW


9. Pumpkin Cupcake via BBW


10. Pumpkin Apple via BBW











No comments:

Post a Comment