Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween Eve Everyone! I am so excited for Halloween this year because the WHOLE family will be home to partake in the traditions. Gregg, Patriot and I will be handing out candy and watching scary movies, well the movie will probably just be the dog and I, but still, it is going to be tons of fun! So for this week of Friday Favorites I wanted to share with you my favorite go-to Halloween items, costumes, movies, or anything else that I love from this spooky holiday! I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween! I would love to see all of your costumes!!

Linking up with Christie and Andrea!

Talk to you soon,

KP


Favorite Costume: an Ice Cream Cone via LaurenConrad



Favorite Candy




Favorite Movie




Favorite Recipe via TheFoodNetwork

Sunny's Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding




Favorite Party DIY Coca Cola Mummies! 







3 comments:

  1. How adorable are those coca cola mummies?! That is SO creative! I am right there with you on the reeses. I always steal ALL of the kids ;-)
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete