Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hi Everyone! TGIF! I first want to mention and send out all my prayers to the victims of the Oregon Shooting! I will never know and understand why this continues to happen. It is heartbreaking and unfathable that this type of violence can happen. All we can do is pray for all those we have lost and hope that this country will find a peaceful way to continue on. #prayforOregon

On to what I have been loving this week. I actually have been working in UPK all week and I have to say I love that age. They are so funny and adorable and I just loved being with them all week. I really felt like this classroom represented what should be happening in schools. The focus was on the students and not test scores. It was refreshing and I will miss those kiddos! Here are a few other things that I have taking a liking too!!! 

Oh, an update about my sister's Fall Giveaway on Porkchop&Possum. The giveaway is now underway so be sure to head on over to her site to see all the details and enter. The prizes are amazing and you do not want to miss out on this!

What have you been loving this week??

KP


Favorite Fall DIY Scent




 Favorite Fashion: Poncho via TheNortheastGirl



Favorite Costume




 Favorite Recipe via CremeDeLaCrumb







6 comments:

  1. I love how my house smells when I boil smelly things!

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love that plaid blanket scarf! It's so perfect! Those donuts look amazingly delicious.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid poncho. It looks so comfy and cozy. Those doughnuts also look awesome and I can see why it is your favorite recipe. If you get a chance, I would love for you to hop over to my blog and say hello! www.thesweetlifediaryofahealthnut.blogspot.com . I post a lot of recipes! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tori,
      Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to hop on over to your blog! I would definitely love if we both followed along with each other!
      Kim

      Delete