Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Helloooooooooo Everyone! I am so happy that we have reached FRIDAY again, I have missed it so much! Anyways, this week was nice for me since I only had a four day work week because of the Columbus Day Weekend. This weekend isn't going to be anything crazy, I am dog sitting AGAIN and  then spending Sunday with the hubby!! This week I am in love with all of my favorites and I would enjoy hearing what you are all into this week. 

Have a Great Weekend!!

KP

Linking up with Andrea & Christie



Favorite Idea via Lavender in the Bedroom for Better Sleep







Favorite Fall Outfit via LaurenMcBride Find Similar Look here and here







Favorite Boots Find Similar  here and here







Favorite Album via Jana Kramer "31" You MUST Hear this Album, It's AMAZING!






Favorite Laugh In Honor Of October







1 comment:

  1. Great favorites, Kim! I'll have to try that lavender trick. I'm quite the insomniac!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete