Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Stella & Dot Trunk Show!

 Hi To All My Followers Out There! I just wanted to give you an exciting heads up about my Stella & Dot Trunk Show! For all of you who don't know, Stella & Dot is a Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Our boutique-style jewelry and accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online.  

I have decided to have my very own show for all of my friends and family out there. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to purchase, I just want to put this out there in case you needed Christmas Gifts or you wanted to purchase something special for YOU! My show will be on November 9 and will run through November 30. If you would like to browse or shop you can go here. This is my direct link for my own show! 


Thank you all for visiting my blog! This journey has become such a blessing for me and I really appreciate every one of you!

XO

KP




No comments:

Post a Comment