Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Sunday, October 25, 2015

S T R I P E S

Hi! Boy, I must be feeling motivated today, this is my second blog post of the day! Anyways, I wanted to share with you my outfit details today from running around with the husband! It was a very fall-esque day today with cloudy skies and leaves blowing in the wind. It was perfect for outfit pictures outside. So, here we go! 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I show you how to create my "sock bun" look!

Talk to you soon!

KP



Outfit Details:





4 comments:

  1. You look great, Kim! Loving the sock bun. Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christie! It means so much that you stop by!! We should collaborate sometime!
      Kim

      Delete
  2. OMG....love this outfit! I'm a sucker for strips and a great vest. Need those sneakers, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie,
      Yes, me too! I love these sneakers they go with so many things!
      Kim

      Delete