Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Share-A-Chef

Hi! I hope you all don't mind me reusing a chef I previously mentioned in Share-A-Chef but this recipe looked so delicious that I HAD to share it with all of you. This recipe comes from Katie Lee from the Food Network. You can learn more about her in my first post featuring her delicious Bacon, Ranch Cheeseburgers. This week I am sharing her OMG recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pizza! I recently saw her make it on The Kitchen this past Saturday and I have been dying to make it! I would love it if you all tried it and let me know what you think! I am going to be trying it very soon and I know it's going to become a staple in my recipe book!

Happy Hump Day!!

TTYS

KP






Buffalo Chicken Grilled Pizza
0 Reviews
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee
SHOW:
The Kitchen
EPISODE:
Tackle Your Tailgate
SAVED RECIPE
SAVE RECIPE
PRINT EMAIL
Total Time:
20 min
Prep:
15 min
Cook:
5 min

Yield:4 servings (2 pizzas)
Level:Easy  
Ingredients
Two 8-ounce balls prepared pizza dough, each rolled into a thin circle
2 cups shredded chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken)
1/2 cup Buffalo sauce (or 1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's, mixed with 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter)
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1 tablespoon minced chives
Celery leaves, for garnish
ADD CHECKED ITEMS TO GROCERY LIST
Directions
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat for indirect grilling.

Place the dough circles on the hot side of the grill. Let cook for 1 minute, then flip with tongs, moving to a cooler spot on the grill (about medium heat) until the dough begins to pull away from the grill, about 1 minute. Remove to a platter or baking sheet.

In a large bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the Buffalo sauce. Divide the chicken mixture between the 2 grilled crusts and top with equal amounts of mozzarella and blue cheese crumbles. Put the pizzas back on the grill and grill until the cheese melts, just a minute or 2.

Sprinkle with chives and garnish with celery leaves. Cut into fourths and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment