Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Decorating Your Pumpkin

Hi Guys! It is so close to Halloween and I am really excited about it. Every year I am usually home with Patriot handing out candy and watching Scary Movies. This year Gregg is home and he will be carving our H U G E Pumpkin and joining in with handing out the goods! This week I wanted to share with you ten unique ideas to use when you go to decorate your pumpkin! 
I also wanted to share with you Tiffani Thiessen's Pumpkin Decorating Tips, you can find them here on her amazing blog!
I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween and I would love to see your costumes and traditions!

XO

KP


1. Bows and Buttons



2. Thumbtack Anyone?



3. Buttons and Things



4. Decorate with Ribbon



5. Paint and Stencil



6. Drill A Hole



7. Glitter That Pumpkin



8. Make A Character



9. Pumpkins and Mums



10. Be Traditional and Carve











No comments:

Post a Comment