Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday Ten: My Go-To Makeup Products

Hello Guys! I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far and I know you are all probably missing Friday just as much as I am. This week I wanted to share with you my Go-To makeup products that are staples in my makeup collection. These are the products that I always repurchase and go back to. I want all of you to know that I have personally tried all of these products and I am giving you my opinion on how they worked for me. I know that sometimes certain products work differently on other people, but this is what I have been using and it has worked out. 
I would love to hear what your go-to products are in the comments below!

Thank you for stopping by!

XO

KP









2. Concealer itCosmetics


















5. Brows Elf Brow Kit






6. Mascara Cover Girl  "Crump Crusher"






7. Blush & Bronzer That's Heart Palette






8. Lippies NYX Butter Glosses






9. Makeup Wipes Walmart





10. Nail Polish Cover Girl & Essie



















No comments:

Post a Comment