Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: Veteran's Day Edition

Happy Friday Everyone! This week in honor of Veteran's Day I wanted to make a point to show my support to all the veterans in my life who make the ultimate sacrifice for our everyday freedoms. These people are so precious to me and I am so happy to have and call them my family. I hope that in some way you took the time to honor any veterans that are in your life, they truly deserve it! I also have family members that don't have their pictures online that I would like to honor as well, you know who you are!

Thank you to all of you and I love you!

I also wanted to mention that I have officially been adding videos to my very own YouTube channel! I would love it if you checked it out! The videos will range from beauty, fashion, and a few vlogs! You can find me here.

I hope you all had a wonderful week!

Linking up with Andrea and Christie!

KP





1. My Father




2. My Step-Mother Christina




3. My Brother Jeff




4. My Brother-n-Law John




5. My cousin Johnny



6. My Favorite Veteran's Day Song






No comments:

Post a Comment