Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Who is ready for FRIDAY??? I know I am! This week has been a whirlwind of all things good, but I am super tired and ready to get the weekend started! This weekend my mom is coming up and we are doing some Christmas Shopping and going to see "Love the Coopers", our first holiday movie of the season! I am so excited, it's going to be wonderful day! So before I get MY weekend started here are few things that I have been loving this week!

What are you up to this weekend?

Linking up with Andrea and Christie!

XO

KP


 Favorite Stamp




Favorite Foundation




Favorite Mascara



Favorite Instagram Account via MissChrissyCharms



Favorite Pooch aka Peanut 


  




No comments:

Post a Comment