Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Being Thankful and Giving Back

Hi Everyone! This week for Tuesday Ten I wanted to take the time to share ten ways that we can Give Back and Be Thankful. This year I have so much to be thankful for and I am sure all of you do as well. I have always wanted to give back in some way but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. I hope this post helps you or encourages you to get out in your own communities and give back in some way. 

I would love to hear what you are thankful for and how you give back!!

Thanks so much,

KP

Thank you to MakingLifeBetter for the great ideas!!


1. Consider a Charity Allowance






2. Research Local Charitable Opportunities






3. Collect Coins for Kids Worldwide






4. Find Ways to Support Our Troops
This is very dear to my heart....






5. Help Your Kid's School Donate






6. Go Green







7. Connect with Your Neighbors







8. Embrace Giving Tuesday







9. Share Your Pet
Your pet makes you smile so let him/her make others smile!!







10. Visit Local Seniors













No comments:

Post a Comment