Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday Ten: The Perfect Thanksgiving Table

Happy Tuesday! It is officially 2 weeks and 2 days until Thanksgiving! I have to say Turkey Day is one of my favorite holidays. I always remember growing up and starting the day with my family watching the "Macy's Thanksgiving Parade", as my mom put the bird in the oven. The smell of that turkey all day long was simply amazing! We would all be snacking on goodies until the bird was complete! We always had the best times and the best food! This year I am not quite sure how I will be  spending it since my hubby has to work. Either it will be an early dinner for the two of us, or I will be heading to my sisters house. 
What are all of you planning on doing for the big day?

This week I wanted to share with you Ten Ideas for getting your table Turkey Day Ready! I always love decorating for the Fall and this holiday is NO exception! There are so many cute ideas out there and here are a few that I am loving!!

Talk to you soon,

KP



1. A Touch of Burlap




2. White




3. Thank You




 4. Pumpkins




5. Gold Accents




 6. I Am Thankful For.....




 7. A Touch Of Corn




 8. Colors of Fall



9. Something For the Kids (There is candy inside the drumstick)



10. Buffet Style





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the kid ideas and the buffet style, since I think that's how I am serving on Turkey Day! Yay!

    ReplyDelete