Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Thanksgiving Fashion

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are getting ready for the big Turkey Day that is coming up very soon. I think I will be spending the holiday with the hubby and the pooch and then celebrating with family a couple days later. I am so excited to do some cooking and to spend some quality time with the ones I love. 

This week for Tuesday Ten I wanted to share with you some fashion ideas for the big day! Now, personally for me I ALWAYS reach for comfort over fashion or style simply because I know there will be tons of eating going on, BUT with that being said it is still nice to have options. So, here are a few ideas that would look super fabulous for Thanksgiving!

What will you be wearing for the holiday?


1. Flowy and Comfy




 2. Mixing Patterns




3.  Neutrals




4. Add A Fun Scarf




5. Dress & Leggings







6. Poncho





7. Red





 8. Be Festive





 9. Classy and Comfortable




10. Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment