Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Thanksgiving Recipes

Happy November Everybody! I absolutely love this month because so much is going on! I have my Birthday, Thanksgiving, and the start of Holiday movies! I am so excited! This week for Tuesday Ten I wanted to share with you some delicious turkey day recipes. I would love to hear what you are planning for the holiday! What are you cooking? Are you hosting? Are you traveling? What is your favorite dish?

Warning: This post made me VERY hungry...

Would love to hear from all of you!

Here we go....


XO


KP




1. Citrus and Herb Roasted Turkey via What'sGabbyCooking





2. Glazed Carrots via YummyHealthyEasy




3. Garlic and Lemon Green Beans via SheWearsManyHats



4. Mashed Potatoes via BunsInMyOven



5. Rosemary Dinner Rolls via CookingClassy



6. Sweet Potato Casserole w/ Pecan Streusel via CiaoChowBambina



7. Orange Cranberry Sauce via YellowBlissRoad


8. French Silk Pie via GimmeSomeOven



9. Pumpkin Cheesecake via TasteofHome


10. Apple Pie via TheSensibleMom













No comments:

Post a Comment