Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, December 18, 2015

Blog Update

Hey guys!! I just wanted to get on here and explain my absence. For the past few weeks the hubby and I have been going through some things and we have just been caught up in it all. We also have been trying to enjoy the holidays and our families. So, in lieu of all of THAT, I have been MIA from my blog. I want to tell you all that I am so grateful and appreciatitive of everyone who takes the time to stop by my blog. It really means the world to me! With that being said, I will be BACK in the new year! It will be an exciting year for my family as well as the blog. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! I will talk to all very soon!!

Thanks so much,

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment