Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hello Everyone! Sorry this is a day late, this week got away from me! I can't believe Christmas is two weeks away, where did December go? Here in Upstate NY we have been having some crazy warm weather so it hasn't really felt like Christmas. I am hoping and wishing for a White Christmas in these parts. Here are a few things that I have been loving this week! I would love to know what your favorites are this week!

Linking up with Andrea & Christie!

XO

KP



Favorite Hairstyle






Favorite Holiday Manicure






Favorite Show via FABlife






Favorite Holiday Eye Shadow via ColourPop in Cheap Date





1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I love that bun and holiday nail art!

    Thanks so much or linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete